Why You Need Help
As you now realize, most Brokers DO NOT work for you (even though they seem really nice!)
When you buy a home you really need clear and concise information and you need someone
to negotiate FOR YOU help guide you through the minefield.
Here are some big questions that you will always need good answers to:
- How long has this home been on the market?
- Why is the current owner selling it?
- Is the selling price reasonable?
- Are the real estate taxes reasonable?
- How is the neighborhood and school system?
- Is the town "trending up" or are people moving out?
- Are all major components of the home in good shape?